All customers on Begalurugifting.com are governed by the terms and conditions of this site, which is owned by Mynaa Tech Services Pvt Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
1. Flower arrangements shown on our website are indicative. We do our best to give better result than shown. It may be possible that actual arrangement varies due to availability of flowers and other reasons beyond our control. The decoration, arrangement and packing may differ but the quantity would remain the same as ordered.
2. The perishable items like flowers, cakes etc displayed on the site and the actual products delivered will be similar and may not be exact replicas as these items are hand-made and can vary. However, in all such cases the quantity specified in the order will be provided as desired.
3. If ordered flowers/cake/fruits/sweets are not available, we shall deliver available best quality flowers/cake/fruits/sweets of equal value or (or greater than) order value according to our substitution policy.
4. In case of flowers, cakes, fruits & sweets (all being perishable items) if the receiver or any representative is not available at the time of delivery, we shall take the order as delivered. However we always try to take an appointment over phone before delivery.
5. Delivery of certain branded items may not be possible/delayed under certain un-controllable circumstances such as product is not available in the market or discontinued by the manufacturer. In such cases, similar product, nearest to the description shall be delivered. Conformance would be seeked from the customer for the same through e-mail. However, if there is no response from the customer within 24 hours, it shall be assumed that s/he has agreed to the delivery of the alternate product.
6. No claim of whatsoever nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, are to be raised within 24 hours of delivery / non delivery.
7. If the order is not delivered, bengalurugifting.com would refund the amount 100%. No claim of any other compensation would be accepted.
8. We try to send the gift message along with the order as per instructions from the customer. However sometimes, the message cannot be delivered as given.
9. Fresh Baked cakes are available only after 9 am from bakeries. Thus fresh baked cakes can only be delivered after that time. In exceptional cases you may request to keep the cake prior day in refrigerator & deliver next morning. But we don't advise this.
10. The price quoted at our website is for FREE delivery within city limits. Any delivery out of city limits and to villages etc. may attract extra delivery charge between INR 100 to INR 500.
11. Request for cancellation of confirmed order have to be made atleast 24 hours prior to the delivery date. You can send cancellation request at email@example.com
12. The owner of the site retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
13. If there is no one available at the shipping address (to accept the delivery of your order) at the time of delivery, the order will not be considered late. Hence in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, liability can be made.
14. Only perishable items we promise the same day delivery, Non perishable items like personalized gifts, watches, accessories etc. depends on the availablity of the products & we required at-least 5-7 business days for the delivery, however bengalurugifting.com will put the best efforts to deliver the orders ASAP.
Fixed Time and Mid Night Delivery
1. Fixed Time slot if of 60 minutes. Our endevor will be to deliver the product within this 60 min slot. In case the delivery is delayed by up to 20 mins, a refund of Rs 50 will be given to the customer. In case the delivery is delayed beyond 20 mins and up to 45 mins, a refund of Rs 100 will be applicable. Beyond 45 mins will entitle the customer to a full refund of Rs 150 paid as Fixed Time Delivery Charges. Under all above circumstances, the customer is eligible for a refund of only the Fixed Time Delivery charges paid by him/her. Under no circumstances can the customer refuse delivery of the gift items due to late delivery and claim a full refund for the value of the complete order. In such cases wherein the customer refuses to take delivery, the order will be considered delivered.
2. Mid night Delivery slot is from 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM. The receiver will be called before the delivery is attempted. In case the receiver does not pick up the call, Bengalurugufting does not guarantee delivery within the midnight delivery slot. All such cases will be treated as "Attempted Delivey". In such cases, delivery will be done in the morning. Under no circumstance will request for refund of midnight delivery charges be entertained in such cases. Cancellation requests will also not be entertained.
All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of Court at Gurgaon, India only.
www.bengalurugifting.com may modify this agreement from time to time without giving any prior information.